Cicero’s overview of news, press releases, and images
Cicero Group have built a team of broadcast experts to ensure our clients learn from the very best – our training and advice comes from experience, not theory, which ensures we add genuine value for our clients.
Our media training team is led by Kate McAndrew, who has 25 years’ experience in broadcast media at the BBC and Sky News, working across programmes including Newsnight, the World at One and PM. Kate is supported by a team of ex-journalists and trained cameramen. We have delivered training for Chairmen and CEOs down to business line managers and division heads across private sector organisations, public sector bodies, governments and political parties.
- TV, radio and print expertise
- A critical mix of theory and practice – learn by doing
- Bespoke training tailored to every individual and organisation – nothing is off-the-shelf
- Key message development and message cut-through analysis
- Dealing with high-pressure and crisis scenarios
- Giving our clients the confidence to put themselves in-front of the media to deliver maximum impact for their organisation
If you would like to hear more about how we could help you please do not hesitate to get in touch. We would be delighted to outline how we can add value to your senior spokespeople in more detail.
Tweets by @CiceroGlobal